From JDpediaList of Espers
This Esper can be equipped by any Human character, and has no level requirement.
It is purchased from Esper Mystic Shera in Sunstream City for 10 silver. A free Trigram is given to all Human characters through the Young Adventurer story quest.
- Tome: Trigram Essence. Reward in Sunstream part (levels 1-15) of JD Plot questline (after talking to Enchanter Taja).
- Accessory: Jade of Lightning Blast. Drops from three Boss monsters in Sunstream (Vicious Bandit, Wartsworth, Zaaras Elder).
- Medium: Uncut Jade. Sold by Esper Mystic Shera in Sunstream City for 50 silver. Alternately, this Medium can be crafted by those who have learned the appropriate recipe (requires level 1 crafting), using 1 Trigram Essence and 1 Jade of Lightning Blast.
Skill: Trigram Palm
The skill takes 2 seconds to cast, and has a 6.0 second base cooldown. Each additional rank decreases this cooldown by 0.3 seconds.
Rank Spirit Damage Growth Effects 1 12 1% AP + 3 +1% AP every 12 character levels
- Target takes 10 damage over 2 seconds.
2 11 2% AP + 6 +1% AP every 11 character levels
- Target takes 20 damage over 2 seconds.
3 10 3% AP + 9 +1% AP every 10 character levels
- Target takes 30 damage over 2 seconds.
4 9 4% AP + 12 +1% AP every 9 character levels
- Target takes 40 damage over 2 seconds.
Upgrading your Esper's Level can make it look different, often changing colors and/or adding new, flashier effects. The images below will show what the Esper will look like at different levels.