Yin Yang Buckle

From JDpedia

Jump to: navigation, search
This page is incomplete and needs the following:

Skill Information

<-- Back to List of Espers


This Esper can only be equipped by level 105+ Forta characters of Tier 4 or higher.

It can be purchased from Esper Mystic Wana in Dragon Palace of the Divine Realm for 50 gold.



Skill: Midnight Longing

Equipping the Tome and Accessory for this Esper will increase the Rank of Midnight Longing by 1 per item. It is also possible to increase the Rank of Midnight Longing by Assimilating it with a Tawen Gem.

The skill takes 2 seconds to cast, and has a 6.0 second base cooldown. Each additional rank decreases this cooldown by 0.3 seconds.


Rank Spirit Damage Growth Effects
1 269 2% higher CritStrike Rate & 5% AP + 120 +1% AP every 9 character levels
  • Inflicts a strength 16 Stun effect on the target for 1 second(s). When this skill reaches Rank 5, it ignores the target's resistances and has a 40% chance to stun the target. (Stun +1)
  • If the target is Stunned, there is a 20% chance to inflict a Palsy effect, which increases the casting time of the target's skills by 10% and reduces the target's movement speed by 10% for 5 seconds. (Palsy +1)
  • Increases the caster's Resistances by 12 for 16 seconds. (Glowing Shadow +1)
2 241 4% Higher CritStrike Rate & 10% AP + 240 +1% AP every 8 character levels
  • Inflicts a strength 22 Stun effect on the target for 2 second(s). When this skill reaches Rank 5, it ignores the target's resistances and has a 40% chance to stun the target. (Stun +1)
  • If the target is Stunned, there is a 30% chance to inflict a Palsy effect, which increases the casting time of the target's skills by 20% and reduces the target's movement speed by 20% for 5 seconds. (Palsy +1)
  • Increases the caster's Resistances by 24 for 20 seconds. (Glowing Shadow +1)
3 211 6% Higher CritStrike Rate & 15% AP + 360 +1% AP every 7 character levels
  • Inflicts a strength 28 Stun effect on the target for 3 second(s). When this skill reaches Rank 5, it ignores the target's resistances and has a 40% chance to stun the target. (Stun +1)
  • If the target is Stunned, there is a 40% chance to inflict a Palsy effect, which increases the casting time of the target's skills by 30% and reduces the target's movement speed by 30% for 5 seconds. (Palsy +1)
  • Increases the caster's Resistances by 36 for 24 seconds. (Glowing Shadow +1)
4 179 8% higher CriStrike Rate & 20% AP + 480 +1% AP every 6 character levels
  • Inflicts a strength 32 Stun effect on the target for 4 second(s). When this skill reaches Rank 5, it ignores the target's resistances and has a 40% chance to stun the target. (Stun +1)
  • If the target is Stunned, there is a 50% chance to inflict a Palsy effect, which increases the casting time of the target's skills by 40% and reduces the target's movement speed by 40% for 6 seconds. (Palsy +1)
  • Increases the caster's Resistances by 48 for 28 seconds. (Glowing Shadow +1)
5 147 10% Higher CritStrike Rate & 25% AP + 600 +1% AP every 5 character levels
  • Inflicts a strength 40 Stun effect on the target for 5 second(s). When this skill reaches Rank 5, it ignores the target's resistances and has a 40% chance to stun the target. (Stun +1)
  • If the target is Stunned, there is a 50% chance to inflict a Palsy effect, which increases the casting time of the target's skills by 50% and reduces the target's movement speed by 50% for 9 seconds. (Palsy +1)
  • Increases the caster's Resistances by 60 for 32 seconds. (Glowing Shadow +1)


Images

Upgrading your Esper's Level can make it look different, often changing colors and/or adding new, flashier effects. The images below will show what the Esper will look like at different levels.


Level 1-9 Yin Yang Buckle. Level 10-19 Yin Yang Buckle.
Yin Yang Buckle Esper from level 1-9. Yin Yang Buckle Esper from level 10-19.
Level 20-29 Yin Yang Buckle. Level 30-35 Yin Yang Buckle.
Yin Yang Buckle Esper from level 20-29. Yin Yang Buckle Esper from level 30-35.